Jun 8, 2012

Friday Five: Songs About Librarians/Libraries


1) Marian the Librarian from The Music Man


This one’s my go-to librarian song, despite my horrible adolescent experience with said song.  Just the other night, my old theater director started singing it when I told her I was in grad school to become a librarian.

2) Fun, Fun, Fun – The Beach Boys


Alright, it's technically not about a library, but the girl says she’s going to the library so she can drive the T-bird around (and have fun fun fun til her daddy takes the T-bird away).

3) Library Rap – MC Poindexter



This one is hilarious:

"I know I'm bad,
'Cuz of the knowledge that I'm holdin'!"


4) Shouting in the Library – Popple 


This one is weirdly funny because it's full of stereotypes.

5) Librarian – Haunted Love


Again with the stereotypes.  #Hilarious

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSV8CsshnM&noredirect=1

    :)

    ReplyDelete