Jul 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Covers

I know I know, you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover.  Blah blah blah.  I don't know why, but I always associate that saying with Stephanie Tanner from Full House.  Seriously, no clue why.  Anyway, some covers are just downright beautiful or, upon closer look, include insight about the book inside.  So here are my

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers:

1) The Westing Game


2) Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself


3) The Giver


4) The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake (I disliked the book, love the cover)


5) The Book Thief


 6) The Invention of Hugo Cabret



7) The Perks of Being a Wallflower


8) Ramona Quimby, Age 8


9) The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs


10) Where the Wild Things Are 


More top tens at The Broke and the Bookish!

2 comments:

  1. The Hugo Cabaret cover is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list. You might be interested in checking out this blog about book cover design - http://booksaremyfavouriteandbest.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/talking-covers/

    ReplyDelete