Jul 23, 2012

Bad Blogger

I live on the second floor of an unairconditioned apartment. My bedroom is currently 101 degrees. I know, I know, first world problems to the max.  But when I get home, I tend to pass out from heat exhaustion and not blog.  I'm bad.

But hopefully I will be back and ready to write about books and lists and fun things that teens/kids enjoy that could be worked into library related activities.  For instance, I watched the entirety of Bunheads yesterday, something I predicted would happen back in May.  Someone could incoporate the unrelated (but similar in subject matter/intended audience) novel of the same name into a fun summer library program.  Maybe throw in a relaxed ballet/yoga lesson? In an air conditioned room? That's all I can focus on lately. 

Anyway, I leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. I have to watch that show, I think. I like Sutton Foster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahleen, it's really good! It's by the maker of Gilmore Girls, so it's got a similar feel. I do wish there was more of Sutton dancing, but maybe it will come in time.

      Delete