Jun 17, 2011

Pottermore?!

The wondrous J.K. Rowling has posted a link to Pottermore.com, which features a countdown to an announcement just over 5 days from now, and people are already going crazy trying to figure out what it could be that merits such hype.  This is where I laugh at the people who say the Harry Potter craze is over.  HA! 

My first thought, or hope rather, was that it would be the announcement of a release date for the much anticipated encyclopedia.  I'm sure I'm wrong though. 

Most people seem to think that it could be a huge Harry Potter based online role-playing game, which would mean that my nerdiness is going to skyrocket, something most people wouldn't deem possible.  It could also very well be a regular website, an announcement of a new textbook along the lines of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, something charitable because we all know Rowling loves her charity work, or even a personal statement declaring me as her number one fan.  Probably not the last one. 

Let the 5 day waiting commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment