I was dangerously close to making this my top 10 Harry Potter characters, but I limited myself to only two. Go me!Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books
1. Hermione Granger - Harry Potter series
There's no question about it. I don't even know where to begin. #Perfection.
2. Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter series
3. Harold - Harold and the Purple Crayon series.
4. Holden Caulfield - The Catcher in the Rye
He is whiny and emotional and I love it. He just wants to keep the kids away from the phoniness of the world. With the fact that 8-year-olds are walking around with iPhones as toys, you kind of have to side with him on this one.
5. Stephanie Plum - Stephanie Plum by the Number series
6. The Pigeon - Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
7. Turtle - The Westing Game
8. Anastasia Krupnik - Anastasia series
I wanted to be her when I was younger. Anastasia went through a million phases about what she wanted to be when she grew up. I went through those same phases and it comforted me to know that somewhere out there, there was an awesome author who understood.
9. Alice - Agony of Alice
Like Anastasia, Alice was one of the most awkward characters I'd ever encountered and she made me feel semi-normal whenever I would read books from that series.
10. Major Major Major Major - Catch-22