Aug 24, 2012

Friday Five: Libraries in Music Videos

I'm back in action from my mini blog-vacation.  It's a low key day so here are some music videos that feature libraries.  It's always fun to dance and sing and be ridiculous in libraries, or at least that's how I feel. 

1. Paul McCartney, Dance Tonight


Ghost figures dance around in his private library.  I've always suspected that this is what ghosts do.

2. Cascada, Everytime We Touch


She messes up the card catalog. A part of my soul feels wounded, but it's so funny.

3. She & Him, In the Sun


C'mon, it's Zooey Deschanel dancing in a high school library.  She's not the best dancer, but she's so adorkably cute for trying.

4. Tears for Fears, Head over Heels


Bonus hilarious literal music video version:


5. Rufus Wainwright, Out of the Game


Helena Bonham Carter as a librarian. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment